Jul 21,2012
Jul 21,2012
I have recently purchased my 1st property through Douglas Allen. The whole experience of buying can be daunting and extremely stressful. Somehow, the process was fairly smooth, of course you have those moments where you are waiting for the offer to be accepted, then the mortgage approval the exchange and the completion, but it\'s all part of the process and the team at Douglas Allen have handled it extremely well. I went in house for their mortgage application and their solicitors fees. Therefore leaving it all to them to manage and liaise with each other. The only downside was the mortgage application took longer than I expected but has soon as the solicitors had the go ahead, all went extremely fast. The staff are friendly and knowledgable. I am definitely recommending using their services and will use them again!
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Oct 03, 2012
Hello Marion, firstly I hope you are all settled into your first property that you have ever brought and all is well for you, also may I take this chance to say thank you from myself, for you very nice comments that you have given about me and Douglas Allen, Les and his team. When you ever need to move in the future, any friends or family make sure you send them our way. All the best in your new home. Regards Andrew
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Sep 03, 2012
Marion, I am very happy to read your comments and am especially pleased that you have felt so reassured by Douglas Allen during what you quite rightly describe as a daunting and stressful period, sadly in this day and age the mortgage approvals take longer than we would like but we got there and it so nice to see that you will be using us again in the future!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1