Jul 21,2012
Jul 21,2012
Having been a residential landlord for over 10 years, I was initially impressed with the speed with which Foxtons found a tenant, but that was the end of the good news.

They have proved time and time again to be very unprofessional, and very troublesome to deal with. Here are a list of the wows I suffered at their hands

* Agent assisted tenant to remove and throw my sofa and chairs in the communal bins without my knowledge or consent, or even informing me. I only found out when I received phone call from residential company asking me to remove the sofas ?
* Agent took 4 months to pay me any money
* Agent didn\'t issue any paper work for invoice / commission fees, it too me 2 months to get this information
* Agent didn\'t send me signed copy of the tenancy agreement for over 6 months
* Agent didn\'t send me details of where deposit was held
* Despite talking with Manager of branch, my concerns on 2 separate occasions nothing was done, and no apology was made about the furniture.
* There fees are very excessing for very poor service
* Found tenant was previously bankrupt and had to evict them through the courts, nothing done in tenancy checks ?
* No assistance at all during legal court case.
* You are charged a renewal fee even if you are taking tenant to court

I warn you all steer clear at all costs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames! To leave a new review of Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames