Jul 21,2012
Jul 21,2012
Received notice that my landlord was selling my property. This notice came from Head Office and not my local office. When I phoned to find out what was happening the \'charming\' man on the phone told me that \'Oh yeah, we got notice last week but we haven\'t sent you any letter about it\'.

I have been living in this property less than 4 months after moving from the other side of the country so I was understandably upset especially as I was told that the owners were looking at renting as a long-term plan and I was encouraged to decorate and make the place more homely for myself (luckily I hadn\'t wasted my time). I could barely speak and the man told me \'There\'s no point crying these things happen and obviously we\'ll put you to the top of our list for any properties that come up.....anything else?\'.

He didn\'t offer to look through their books for me, in fact he seemed desperate to get me off the phone. When I checked online later that day for properties in the area I saw they had a place a street away, available when I need it and within my price range yet he didn\'t even mention it.

I jumped through every hoop they gave me, paid 6 months rent in advance and yet the office I deal with couldn\'t be bothered to contact me to tell me that my home is being sold from under me. I now have 2 months to find my family somewhere else to live, with absolutely no help from the agency that clearly have other property to let.

Rude, unhelpful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Taylors Estate Agents Branch! To leave a new review of Taylors Estate Agents Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Taylors Estate Agents Branch