Jul 20,2012
Ellen Hamilton
Jul 20,2012
We have just had a very positive experience with Fine Holm in a difficult situation. My friend, the tenant had a very smooth letting experience from the on set, with the agents happy to liaise with the landlord about negotiating a slight discount on the rent as she was living alone. Unfortunately shortly after signing her lease she was a victim of a crime and this left her unsafe and unhappy living alone. We visited Fine Holm with the intention of breaking the lease early, understanding the legal implications of her being liable for the rent payments for the remainder of the lease if a tenant was not found. Ellen was understanding and sympathetic to my friends obvious discomfort, she then agreed to speak to the landlord and by the end of the day she came back to us with a compromise that suited both parties.
I cannot thank them enough for easing what was already a difficult time, acting quickly, professionally, tactfully and with care. I hope that more happy customers will follow suit and post their comments, it seems too many of us only bother when they have something negative to say.

Fineholm