Jul 20,2012
Jul 20,2012
From the moment I contacted the office I have been dealt with very efficiently. My house was sold very quickly. I have received regular updates and Andrew Bilby dealt with any queries as soon as he could, and returned phone calls very quickly. He kept me regularly updated on day of exchange.
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Oct 03, 2012
Hello Sue, hope you are ok after your sale of your property may I also thank you for giving us the opportunity to sell your property for you as well. Not forgetting your great comments and feedback that you have given about the experience of selling your property with Douglas Allen, we pride ourselves on been customer care driven agent. Making sure we tend to your every request. All the best for you and if you need our help again you know where to find us. Regards Andrew

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 10