Jul 20,2012
Jul 20,2012
The agents were very quick in getting all of the paper work signed and taking all of the necessary steps to get me into the apartment.

However, they managed the property and refused to do any maintainance. I contacted them in December for several issues, including mold, broken oven, broken door, droken dressers and more; none of these issues were addressed by June.

I informed them that I would be vacating the property due to the lack of help, I specified the date and time that I would be leaving. Then several agents over 2 days contact me asking me when I would be leaving; I contacted head office asking them to please only stop contacting me and askign when when I am vacating but to simply reas the file.

The next day while eating dinner an estate agent was letting themseleves and two possible future tenants into the property whilst I was eating dinner, I confronted them and asked what they were doing? They informed me that they had come to view the apartment, I stated that I ahd been given no notice and was then asked to vacate the apartment so that they could view the property unobstructed. I refused them entry and asked for 24 hours notice.

The agents then let themseleves into the property twice without my permission while I was at work. I contacted the Landlord and the head office asking them on the second time to stop entering the property. They Townends informed me they needed to show the property, the Landlord informed them that they must give me 24 hours notice before entering the property as that is the law. Townends decided to disregard this and let themseleves in again.

I can confidently say that this is the worst managed letting agency I have ever dealt. with.
By: Townends
Jul 24, 2012
I am really sorry to read the comment you have posted on this site and would very much appreciate the opportunity of being able to fully investigate matters for you with a view to resolving your concerns. In order to do this most effectively, there is additional information I would require, therefore please feel free to contact me personally by email lmcneal@townends.co.uk or by phone on 01932 736577.

Kind Regards

Townends Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Thornton Heath branch! To leave a new review of Townends Thornton Heath branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Thornton Heath branch