Jul 20,2012
Jul 20,2012
Not one to usual write a review, but due to slightly more negative experiences with Estate Agents in the past, I felt this was well deserved.

From buying a property, the experience of both finding potential properties in the Sunbury-on-Thames and eventually buying a property was good. Communication was good and appropriate, with it being felt that the team had all parties interests at heart at all stages.

Even though I am not expecting to move in the near future, should circumstances change, Brett and his team would be the first people I call.

Thanks to Brett, Chris and Amanda at Regents Sunbury.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Jul 23, 2012
Dear James,

Thank you so much for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Brett, Chris and Amanda as I know they will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

We'd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regents Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Addlestone! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Addlestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Addlestone