Jul 20,2012
Jul 20,2012
Looking for a flat so registered on line with Abbott\'s. Gave them my price range only for them to persistently push properties at me above this figure. I finally agreed to look at one property only to not have my appointment confirmed or even called back - took 3 separate staff (all of whom knew nothing of my earlier attempts to arrange a viewing) to finally get an appointment. On viewing the property, I instructed Abbott\'s that I would be making a bid in a few days time as I was waiting for my divorce to be finalised. They constantly rang me on a daily basis until I told them that if this carried on I would look elsewhere. I rang and made a bid to the member of staff who had been ringing me all week only for his boss to ring me back less than an hour later and ask why my offer was so low? I explained that I could make any offer I see fit and that I was expecting a \'yes\', \'no\' or a counter offer. He then \'demanded\' that I go in and meet with him, prove to him I had a mortgage and let him know how much deposit I had before he would even consider contacting the vendor!!!
Their service, or rather lack of it needs to be improved dramatically. The public opinion of Estate Agents is low enough as it is without this sort of unacceptable behaviour. Remember we pay you therefore we are your clients.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Abbotts Branch! To leave a new review of Abbotts Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Abbotts Branch