Jul 20,2012
Jul 20,2012
I have just dealt with Ed at Greenes again over my property in Maida Vale - a small issue, but as always Ed is attentive, helpful and reasonable. I have let out my flat for three years, and Greenes have been good. Ed, however, has been terrific. He is sensible about rental levels, and I believe fair to both tenant and landlord. I feel content that the property is well looked after while he is there. The area - Maida Vale - is well serviced by estate agents, but I would advise any friend to go to Ed first. I live in New York and having someone looking out for my interests in London is essential. I have emailed Greenes management and told them the same.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co Maidavale! To leave a new review of Greene & Co Maidavale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co Maidavale