Mar 12,2018
By: 'redtek'
Mar 12,2018
Followed a listing to their website and tried to submit a viewing request - could not as website page broken so went back to portal and submitted a lead via Zoopla which landed instantly. I had to chase and eventually got a reply saying I could view after the weekend (3 to 4 days later). I replied and didn't hear anything back after 3 days so chased again. I got no reply on email so called and was told the property had an accepted offer but that the vendor would accept other offers if I had no chain!?! When I asked why the property was still listed for sale on portals and their website they said because the vendor wanted it to? Surely this is not allowed and very misleading. They said they would only get us a viewing if we were to sell our house through them! Seriously, after the experience I had just experienced do they really think I would ever consider listing with them? Dinosaur agents who deserved to be wiped out by modern, 24/7 internet agents who focus on service.
Their fees are not advertised.

Duncan Perry