Sep 22,2007
Sep 22,2007
Very disappointing.

Do not rent a property with Euro-Link.

After being messed around from move in to completion and having rented with many different agencies these people are by far the worst.

Their staff are incompetent and we found ourselves having to phone them daily just to badger them and push them to complete even a simple task. We had faulty white goods - these were replaced by more faulty white goods after a month - four months later and on move out we still did not have anything that worked - after spending hours on the phone to these people.

They also find bogus charges on move out that clearly are unfounded.

My advice - landlords: find another agency. Tenants: stay well clear, find another property.

I would recommend to all my friends, colleagues and family to stay clear of these people.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Euro-Link Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Euro-Link Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Euro-Link Property Management Office 1