“I do not often write reviews but feel the service ......”

Mar 13,2018
By: 'NEIL'
Mar 13,2018
I do not often write reviews but feel the service we have received from Hamlet Homes is deserving of a few words. We were very hesitant about choosing our first rental property however Hamlet Homes are a true credit to the industry.

From the start they made myself and my family feel welcome, we viewed on a Monday and agreed a move in date by the Thursday. They even agreed with the landlord to move some kitchen units to fit in a dishwasher.

We received nothing less than respect, professionalism and made the whole process seamless.

Many thanks to all of the team for helping me and my family to find our dream home. We all look forward to many years of tenancy with yourselves. Thank you very much
Excellent value in comparison to other letting agents

Hamlet Homes Warrington