Sep 07,2009
Sep 07,2009
My contract with Ludlow as a Landlord thankfully came to an end not so long ago. I signed an 18 month contract and was persuaded by them to take full management of the property. They took all their fees upfront but did not explain this to me at the start (Most agents will take their fees monthly). So should the tenant stop paying the rent then Ludlow are not out of pocket as they have received all their fees in advance.

During the tenancy my tenants experienced a problem with the washing machine and the extractor fan stopped working. Ludlow phoned me to say these would need to be looked at and they would send someone up to take a look, I asked them not to do any repairs until I had agreed what needed to be done, I was told that they would take a look only and then give me a quote for repairs and that "they were not in business of costing me money." Great I thought, until I got a bill for
By: Customer Service
Oct 09, 2009
Dear Paul
We are sorry that you do not feel that the service you received during the term of the tenancy was acceptable. Even though you have now finished the tenancy and no longer use Ludlow Thompson we would be able to look into any details of remaining issues if you would like to email customerservices@ludlowthompson.com.
Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House