Mar 11,2018
By: 'Winifred - West Croydon Home Owner'
Mar 11,2018
I have had to terminate my agreement with this agency due to the carelessness of staff who have shown my property to prospective tenants and the exceptionally rude and disrespectful attitude of a staff member named Nicole. Each time I returned home after my property was shown to tennants my lights were left on and on one occasion my front door not locked. Nicole offered a feeble apology on the first occasion and to her credit the door was locked after this. However on two other occasions I returned to find my lights left on. I raised this as a concern in an email on the evening of 9.3.18 due to it being out of hours and never received a response; another viewing was arranged for the following day at 11 which went ahead. On my return lights were again left on which resulted in me calling the agency to speak with the manager, Nicole advised that he wasn't in. As I attempted to explain my concerns to her she repeatedly interrupted me and at one point told me that she had witnesses to her having turned off all the lights. As lights were clearly on in the property I told her that her response suggested that I was lying which I found offensive. Her response? “Well when I came to your property a tap was left on”. I told her not to change the subject as my call was about her incompetence and inability to accept that she had failed to ensure that ALL lights had been turned off. And for the record Nicole a tap had not been left on the dripping water you heard was from the toilet cistern which was overflowing but has since been fixed.

TIt saddens me to give this negative review because all staff bar this lady have proven to be exceptional, Mathew is pleasant, cheerful and always available and Ayyas always goes out of his way to offer advice and support. Nicole is however another story and she is in need of customer service training for she lacks this in all capacity. When I told her I wanted the keys to my property returned she told me to come and get them on Monday. As I saw no reason why I should wait until Monday I drove round to the agency and collected my keys which she dropped into my outstretched right hand.
Ayyaz was extremely willing to negotiate on his fees which was very helpful and pleasing.

James Chiltern