Jul 19,2012
Jul 19,2012
I was a first time landlord when I came to Belvoir some years ago now and found their knowledge and advice to be invaluable when starting out. I have always found the staff to be helpful, fully trained and polite with excellent knowledge of the local area. Overall the tenancies have gone without a hitch- I did have an issue with one tenant who fell into rent arrears and refused to vacate the property however thankfully Belvoir had set up a rent and legal insurance policy for me so the process was much easier, they managed the claim for me and I was able to recover the funds owing. I would definitely recommend Belvoir to anyone looking for a managing agent, whether you're an experienced landlord or just starting out.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 177! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 177, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 177