Jul 18,2012
Jul 18,2012
I am a landlady and have been so via Parkers for a few years now. I have complete faith in the whole team, and i feel assured that my property is well looked after, and perfect tenants have always been matched and placed each time. The service from Jayne with constant e-mails and updates are fantastic. I find the whole team, such as Steve, Nick and Zoe, very helpful, professional and informative. The lettings team, really listen and understand our needs and inform and communicate each detail. Myself and my husband are very happy with the whole Parkers experience, and we would highly recommend their services and company to anyone. Thanks Parkers. Maria.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 13! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 13, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 13