Mar 08,2018
By: 'Shaun Warner'
Mar 08,2018
Called the office and spoke to Demi on 3rd March to arrange two viewings. She said she would speak to vendors and e mail me confirmation of the viewing times I had requested.She also suggested we had a valuation on my property which I agreed to and which would take place on Sat 10th . I happened to drive past one of the properties 1hour later and was surprised to see a Sold sign displayed. Checked my email mails on Monday and there was an e mail confirming I would have a visit from Linzi but no mention of my request to view the two people. I tried and asked her response the viewings and the sold sign but still didn't hear back.
I then received a call on Tuesday from Elliott , I'm assuming as a result of my e mail., to discuss viewkng. I asked him about the sold sign and he said it was sold and that I couldn't have the time I had requested to view the other one and could I view on the evening of Thursday the 8th. I explained i preferred to view in daylight and could I see the property on Saturday 10th as I work through the week. .He replied they were fully booked and i would not be able to view until March 17th.
As this would have been two weeks after my original request I didn't feel this was very good service. I said to Elliott that as we didn't seem to be getting anywhere ,there didn't seem much point continuing the conversation. He responded with a curt ' that's fine '. No attempt was made to look into it, see if there was anything he could do and possibly call me back. Had he have tried and called me back to say there was nothing he could do I would have appreciated his effort and waited to view ,instead he gave the distinct impression he couldn't have cared less .
All in all, no initial response from Demi via e mail as promised and the disinterested attitude of Elliott didn't exactly inspire me and I called back to cancel the viewing with Linzi. . Again, Elliott couldn't have cared less .
Not an overall positive experience which is a shame as we are in a position to purchase a suitable property without the need to sell our current on so no chains involved

William H Brown