Jul 18,2012
Jul 18,2012
I marketed my property through the new Foxtons Crouch End office and also looked for a property to buy through them. I would highly recommend this office to any prospective sellers. The staff are efficient, very good at giving notice of viewings and the whole process was very smooth. At all times they got back to any enquiries very quickly and overall the service was excellent. The office has only been established a very short time but already it must be one of the best agents in Crouch End.

Although in the end I didn\'t find a new property through Foxtons, I spent some time looking for one with Vikki Broad and she was massively helpful. I am extremely busy at work most days but Vikki came up with the idea of showing me around three properties at a time which she selected herself (and which therefore relieved the burden of searching for properties myself on the internet). The properties were always well selected given what I had told her about my requirements. In the end I wasn\'t quite taken by any of them but that wasn\'t down to Vikki, who was the best agent I came across during my property search.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Crouch End! To leave a new review of Foxtons Crouch End, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Crouch End