Jul 18,2012
Jul 18,2012
This was the first time I had rented a property and although I live near by had little time with a young family to get involved and basically didn\'t want any of the associated hassle.
Radcliffe and Rust (R&R) were the only company of several we contacted who bothered to contact us back in good time so I decided to use their services.
I had planned a bit of tarting up of the property as it was not in a very good state, but they suggested trying to rent it anyway at a level that we were happy with , then maybe doing some work later if there was no interest.
Immediately there was a lot of interest and it went at the asking rate to the first family, who moved in the 1st of the next month. R&R sorted out everything promptly , but kept me well informed. There were some minor repairs which R&R arranged, again informing me each time. There have been no complaints from the tenant that I am aware of and the rent has been paid on time every month. The tenants have redecorated as well which is nice.
R&R staff are very professional and seem to know all their stuff from a legal perspective and have good trade contacts.
I can sleep easy knowing the property is in good hands and would definitely recommend R&R. If we are ever considering purchasing and renting out another property in the future we would be in touch with R&R to act on our behalf.
By: David Radcliffe
Aug 06, 2012
Hi Branwell, thanks for the kind words... cheque is in the post!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge! To leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge