Jul 18,2012
Jul 18,2012
Overall, I\'m very pleased I used eMoov to sell my property and saved loads of money in agent fees. I\'d definitely do it again and I recommend them to everyone I know. However, there\'s a few things I\'d do differently. First, the "For Sale" sign went up too early and it was another 10 days before the ad appeared on RightMove. This confused a few people who wanted to get information right away. Get the ad on RightMove before putting up the sign. Second, do your own photographs. The fellow subcontracted to do photos was rubbish and the weather was miserable so the house didn\'t look great. Get a camera with a good wide-angle lense. Take your own photos on a nice sunny day. It took a lot of faffing about to fix the website photos. Third, I wasn\'t impressed with the written description that eMoov wrote and we rewrote it ourselves. However, it\'s the pictures that sell the house, not the written description. eMoov was vey professional in all their communication and everyone who viewed the house praised how easy it was to work with them. In retrospect, it would have been good to create our own leaflet or pamphlet to hand out to people who did view the house. So eMoov was excellent but I highly recommend you take charge of creating the pictures and text that goes into the website ads.
By: eMoov.co.uk
Jul 18, 2012
We always aim to get photos just right. Sometimes a client's photos are better on a different day though, especially if the weather is on their favour. We're always happy to use client photos in addition to those that we take on our visit as long as they are truly representative of the property. Descriptions are emotive. Our wording is purposely succinct as buyers simply don't read acres of text, preferring to refer more quickly to floor plans and bullet points. It's personal choice though and we can, as in this case, adapt our descriptions if need be :-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

New North House, Ongar Road Brentwood