Jul 18,2012
Jul 18,2012
Emoov have been brilliant. This is my second house sale using emoov and both sales have been within 2 weeks of going live on all websites. All office staff are extremely helpful, knowledgable and professional both over the phone and on email and responses to queries are immediate. A totally different experience to the high street estate agents. I\'ve saved thousands of pounds and have enjoyed selling my own property. I\'ve also had positive feedback from prospective buyers during the viewings saying that they appreciate the opportunity to ask any question and you know the answer, something traditional estate agents are unable to do.

I cannot recommend emoov highly enough and I would also endorse their EPC/Photography agents, absolutely superb.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

eMoov.co.uk