Jul 18,2012
Jul 18,2012
Selling my flat via Lords was stress free as can possibly be when selling a property. From the start with the valuation with Rupert, he was informative, clear and realistic in his valuation. So often an agent will quote you a totally unrealistic valaution in an effort to win business, but it was refreshing to get a genuine valuation.

The process of organising viewings and obtaining feedback was the best i\'ve experienced. I would be phoned and informed of a date and time a buyer would like to view the property, this was then conriemd via txt and e-mail so i had a record of when viewings would take place, either by Stuart or Anthony, who both were excellent at keeping me updated throughout the process.

Once a viewing was over i would then receive an e-mail including feedback about the viewing which entailed the views of the prospective buyers, be it positive or negative. I found this very useful as it gives you an insight as to whether there was more you could be doing in order to help your property sell.

Once an offer was received Rupert informed me and then offered his views on the offer, whilst at no time pressurising me to accept the offer. Once i had accepted the offer had been accepted Elaine was excellent at liaising with both solicitors and keeping me informed of the progress.

The whole process was incredibly professional, friendly and efficient. I would have no hesitation in recomending them to anyone looking to buy or sell.
By: Guy Hodge
Jul 20, 2012
Dear Mr Atkins,
Thank you very much indeed for posting such positive comments about my company. I am extremely pleased that we met your expectations and very grateful for your feedback.
I hope we have the opportunity of assisting you again in the future.
Kind regards,
Guy Hodge
Managing Director of Lords Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston! To leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

56 - 58 Wood Street Kingston, Kingston Upon Thames