Jul 18,2012
Jul 18,2012
I am renting my lovely new flat via Paramount in West Hampstead. It was my first experience with this company and I cannot rate it highly enough. Their employees, namely Mark and Rebecca, were always very polite and helpful, even when our references and bank quotes arrived much later than expected. They always replied to my emails within 24 hours and in a very professional manner. Apart from the contract, we received a copy of the mirror inventory a long time before moving in and also a certificate that the flat was professionally cleaned. They were all helpful and removed the furniture we did not need. Overall, a very pleasant and stress free experience that I would definitely recommend to others.
Negatives: cannot think of any

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London