Jul 18,2012
Jul 18,2012
Offered to act as guarantor on behalf of two of the prospective tenants, whole process was a farce. Sherad in the office tried hard to do the right thing but the back office vetting procedure was dreadful.

From the time I was emailed asking to be a guarantor I immediately contacted the agents informing them I was out of the country on business but could sort out references via my business accountants and my personal bankers. No response to my emails.

It took seven days for "Daniel" to respond and even then no attempt to answer my questions nor to acknowledge the information being offered. We withdrew the application for the property as not much point dealing with agents who can\'t communicate.
Communicate efficiently and acknowledge that people, especially where they are being asked to act as guarantors, may have questions that need to be answered (such as seeing copy of lease prior to being asked to sign ) and may have to provide information via 3rd parties (such as accountants and private bankers) and these need to be organised. Sending auto generated emails and SMS incredibly frustrating when you are still waiting for a response to your emailed enquiry after seven days. Good customer service has to include your back office functions - they need training!
By: Ludlowthompson.com
Jul 18, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Firstly we would just like to apologise that the time taken to respond to you was not satisfactory to you.
Ludlowthompson.com would like to make you aware that feedback received is taken very seriously and that we take on board all comments so to continually build on our high level of customer service. On this occasion we are aware the matters you have raised in your review have been looked into.
If you feel there is anything else we can look into for you further please do not hesitate to contact us on customerservices@ludlowthompson.com
Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House