Jul 17,2012
Jul 17,2012
I received excellent service from Oliver Lewis of Paramount Properties in finding a flat to buy. Oliver was most helpful when finding flats that met my requirements to view. When viewing properties I never felt pressurised into making a quick decision, if i decided a property wasnt for me, he was fine about my decision and would carry on looking for properties that he thought i would be interested in. Whenever i called Oliver if he was unavailable he was quick to return my call, nothing was ever too much trouble.
Once i found my ideal flat, Oliver was great in moving the process forward and acted as a great go between myself and the sellers.
I would highly recommend using Paramount properties to anyone when buying or selling a property.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London