Jul 17,2012
Jul 17,2012
They were great at arranging a viewing straight away, on the same day. Helped me do all the documents and necessary paperwork however i found my service after signing on the dotted line to be slightly different.
I would have mixed feelings about using Whitegates again due to their terrific service leading up to my signing my tennancy agreement. I feel once is signed on the dotted line there wasnt that sense or urgency or care that i had received previously. Obviously i understand their a very busy business with lots of clients however problems receiving my inventory on the day i moved in to collecting my keys then to find out the flat was very poorly cleaned along with an awefull attempted at a inventory.I just didnt feel that sense of trust along with my current status as a student who\'s working i felt that i was treated differnently and have to keep chasing up problems which as a tennant whose paying shouldnt have to do should you really ? When you move into a new property you dont want all that hastle do you, youve already got enough things to worry about with bills and everything yourslef on top of uninterested or lackluster estate agents
By: Anita Hornbrook
Jul 19, 2012
Could you please provide further details? We would be happy to discuss any issues with you

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents office-35! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents office-35, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents office-35