Jul 17,2012
Jul 17,2012
Hi, it\'s just happened that we fell into Darren\'s trap, we have payed all the deposit and first month\'s rent(without hearing from the landlord without he accepted the references or not, I know it was stupid), and waited to get the contracto to be signed and 2 days before the arranged date he called me that he\'s got bad news, the landlord declined our offet. First I asked him to find an other property for me and my family(my mother, his partner and my 4 siblings), then my mom found a house suitable for us under the management of another agency. And so I asked Darren to give our money and his response was that we should have waited for him to find another house for us and that the only way his company returns monies is posting it on a cheque! Well as he says this will sent from their head office which he says is in Cambridge (I found no proof of this location being true or not, the only office I\'ve found so far is in Harlow), and it has been sent via 2nd class delivery! His explanation of why he could not do it via bank transfer is that the company rules do not allow it. Since we have not signed a contract with his company I do not think any rules may apply. I hope my story was helpful. Do not trust Darren Biggs.
He has got silly excuses to avoid bank transfer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 1! To leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Morgan Office 1