Jul 17,2012
Jul 17,2012
Houseman Properties was recommended to me by someone who had worked on the property that I was letting. I had instructed two other agents and I found that Raphael Phillips was the most proactive of the three. He was generally very informative and this was enormously helpful as this was the first time I had let out a property. He kept me informed at all times regarding potential applicants and made himself available not only in the evenings but also at the weekend.
When he did find suitable tenants, he was very quick to respond to any queries I had and went about obtaining references in a very thorough way. He was very professional in all dealings with me and a pleasure to deal with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Houseman Properties Mill Hill! To leave a new review of Houseman Properties Mill Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Houseman Properties Mill Hill