Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
When I first met Reuben for the first time at my flat to do the valuation Reuben gave me a sense of assurance about the work he was doing. However, I wanted to reserve my feelings until I exprienced their service. I am glad to say that all of their staff members have shown a professional attiude and their service has been nothing but exceptional. They are friendly and have set my expectation at the right level. They had a number of views arranged from the point go and had offers made available to me and guided me to make the best descsion. I have felt that they have always had my best interest at heart. I never felt pressurised to make any descsion. All in all I strongly recommend their service. To be honest thier commission is extremely fair considering the amount of work they have done.

If I have to provide a room for improvement, they could do better with their communication as at times my messages were not answered at a reasonable time. Perhaps having a turn around time for customer response time and monitoring the result on a regular basis may assist them to improve in this area.

Thank you Jemail, Reuben and the rest of the team for your help!
By: Paul Simon
Jul 18, 2012
Thank you Mr Amde for your feed back and I am pleased to hear that overall you had a positive experience with our company. I also thank you for your positive critism, this is something we will look into with a view to improving our response time. Best of luck to you and your family in your new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes! To leave a new review of Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes