Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
I too wish I had seen these reviews before I agreed a contract with this bunch of con-artists.

It seems that cleaning is a key issue, I too cleaned the property to a far higher standard than I took it on at but they disagreed and charged me with over £120, a fee that they could not advise me of until the cleaners came up with their magic figure! The guy assessing incidently told me that he still lived with his parents, so not exactly the voice of experience in assessing a rented property that his Mum hasn\'t cleaned!
There was no inventory, despite repeated requests, an incomplete set of keys which I eventually had to pay to complete after 4 months of waiting (of a 6 month lease!), and despite the production of a receipt as requested, am still out of pocket.
Emails have gone unanswered through out the tenancy and beyond.
I am not supposed to contact the new tenant but have no choice as they are not forwarding my mail as promised.

I should have been warned by the cock-ups even before I signed the contract.
These people should be out of business.
Do what is required of them - e.g. inventory Respond to correspondence and phone calls Repay debts incurred on their behalf due to their incompetence

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Clyde Property Westend! To leave a new review of Clyde Property Westend, please click the link below !
Write a review for Clyde Property Westend