Download Property Smart Leader App
Jul 16,2012
By: 'Tash'
Jul 16,2012
I met Robert from Paramount about 3 months ago when he showed me around a few properties in West Hampstead. None that were right for me. He was friendly and appeared genuine. About a month later Robert showed me a flat I rather liked and put up with me emailing and calling every few days, seeing the property several times before finally making an offer. 2 months later and I\'m sitting in my new flat writing this email. Robert was really helpful, answered all my questions, helped negotiate the price and helped speed things along. I don\'t particularly like estate agents (bad experiences in the past) but would definitely recommend Robert. And the bottle of champagne that was waiting for me at the estate agent when I picked up my new flat keys was a lovely surprise!

Paramount Properties