Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
I am a student at the local University at Coventry. From the moment me and my house mates joined Envisage it was a terrible experience. There happy to take your money but that is all they seem to do. Incompetent and rude staff who aren\'t capable of replying to emails or phone calls. When we did speak to the staff about issues they didn\'t really have a clue and never solved any of our problems. We were forced to contact the landlord who was even worse than the actual agency. They took over 40% of our deposit for absurd reasons, reasons such as "repainting" and "cleaning" when the property was left in the state if not better than we received it in. I warn anyone who considers this agency especially students to rethink and go else where.
By: steve
Mar 17, 2013
once again this client did not understand how the DPS system worked and that they had accepted the costs of repairs through the DPS system

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Envisage Sales & Lettings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Envisage Sales & Lettings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Envisage Sales & Lettings Ltd Office 1