Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
I cannot emphasise enough how appalling this agency is and the complete disregard for the tenants once the agreement is signed. The staff are rude, dismissive and clearly do not speak with one another regarding properties, as I constantly got phone calls and emails telling me I had no paid my rent when in fact I had. When there was a problem I was told to put up with it, the state of the property was so bad I had to moved out 5 months before the end of my tenancy. However, I was still stuck in my contract.

They gave out my phone number without my permission yet denied this and, despite several emails concerning broken fire alarms, they did not come and fix them. Trying to get my deposit back is a nightmare and at one point even accused me of having someone else living in my room, even after I had moved out!

Please avoid this agency at all costs, this is just the beginning of what I have had to endure.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manchester Rent A Home Office 1! To leave a new review of Manchester Rent A Home Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manchester Rent A Home Office 1