Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
Me and my husband were looking for a 1 bed flat to move in walthamstow. I called many state agents but didnt get so much response back. Marc called me back after i had called and left my details. I thought he was very helpful and actually the most helpful state agent i had talked to. He showed me 3 nice properties in leyton and the 3 of them were in very nice condition, what surprised me, after having been presented to many ugly looking property costing more than the ones he showed me. In the end we couldn\'t take the property he had showed me and we had liked because we didn\'t pass the credit check with the landlord. But even though in the end we didn\'t get to rent the property of our interest i left with no hard feelings. Marc was always truthful to his words and tried very much to help us with everything he could.. That was very important to us and i would always recommend him as a state agent and even use his services again in the future if i my circunstances changed, because i know i can trust him.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Leyton