Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
I began buying into the property market in 1999 and been letting ever since. Over the years I have been constantly searching and switching estate agents to manage my portfolio until I came across Alphabet City, if my memory serves me correct I started to use their service back in 2002.

As a new investor in the property market with relatively little experience, it really is critical that I have support and guidance from the right people who are familiar with the legal frame work and are experience enough to deal with the usual problems that comes with letting properties. From time to time such problems are inevitable, what protects you and help to minimise the risks is to have an agent like Alphabet City that takes on the problem head on and deals with the issues promptly and effectively.

Staff at Alphabet City in my experience are highly focus and are knowledgeable in their field, always deal with your enquiry promptly and professionally and with a high degree of personal touch and sensitivity that I rarely find these days.

Caroline and Michelle together with their team at Alphabet City are everything that you would look for in an estate agent, which is in complete contrast to some agents that I have worked with over the years whom sometimes really make you feel like you are dealing with local council departments!

I have recommended them to alot of my families and friends and would definitely recommend anyone in the property market give them a try.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alphabet City Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Alphabet City Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alphabet City Ltd Office 1