Feb 27,2018
By: 'Unprofessional Time Wasters'
Feb 27,2018
Time wasters! Future Property Auctions, Glasgow are terrible to deal with. They market residential properties without home reports. They do not provide property information when asked, and are generally evasive. They send emails saying particulars and reports are attached, yet they are not. I had outstanding requests for the particulars for several properties, only to be told that they had sold after I had invested considerable time and effort researching them and keeping track of what FPA were still to send. They do not bother tracking information requests, making their potential clients do their work. Eventually I resorted to making automatic requests for a particular home report every two days, each time to be told it was not available. On the fifth time asking, I was told the property was sold which was why they could not send the report. When I asked why the property was sold without the report being sent to me, and that the property had not sold the first four times I asked, I was ignored. Upon asking again, the general manager took over, and proceeded for no reason to become dismissive, aggressive and insulting. Complaints about them are underway with the Property Ombudsman and Trading Standards.

Future Property Auctions