Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
Have used company for letting, management and now sale. Ray Jacobs has been fantastic - always following up promtly on request and has made it so easy to deal with on all aspects. Particularly important as I am based in Australia. He has really gone above and beyond to keep me informed on what\'s happening with our property. He is not pushy and listens to clients and always a pleasure to deal with. I\'ve cetatinly experinced bad customer service with other agents in the area and just wish we\'d moved to him/ Chelsea ealier.

I would highly recommend him and the company to anyone looking for a decent, proactive and reliable property agent! Great work Ray!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1! To leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1