Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
I used this letting agent for about 3 years as a landlord. Absolute waste of money. Every decision is diverted to the landlord, and my current tenant has since told me he actually dealt with most problems himself and notified the agent afterwards (because he got fed up of waiting). Agent then billed me for work that the tenant had in fact sorted out himself. The director at Tamworth has a serious attitude problem and needs to take lessons in customer service skills. Rude and abrupt at all times. I would never, ever recommend this agent to either the landlord or the tenant. When I told my tenant I was taking over the managements of the property myself there was a genuine sense of relief. Avoid.
Remove the \'director\' from her position. She couldn\'t direct traffic.
By: Ayden Aucote
Feb 17, 2016
The previous director left her post some 18 months ago. Both Lloyd Hemmings and myself are the new Directors at Martin & Co Tamworth. We would be more than happy to discuss any issues experienced previously. Both of us were invited to take over this branch by Martin & Co Head Office, leaving behind us over 40 years experience in the legal sector.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 175! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 175, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 175