Feb 24,2018
Emma
Terence
By: 'Ella B'
Feb 24,2018
I was impressed by the level of service afforded me by Ludlow Thompson Bow. I mostly dealt with Emma who was responsive, informative, and who seemed to navigate both my needs (prospective buyer) and the vendor's needs with politesse and a level head. I have since purchased the property I viewed, and am confident that not only I am happy with the dealings and resulting purchase (price/terms, etc.), but that the vendor is, too. It seemed all very jovial and took much of the stress out of the purchase. We met once with Terence in order to measure up the property, and he only served to increase our good impression of the agency. Both Emma and Terence showed excellent local knowledge, being known to many people in the area (outside of their professional roles) and I feel therefore confident in my purchase based on its neighbourly location, besides just loving the flat.
I did not pay any fees.

ludlowthompson

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)

Branch - Bow, London, E3