Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
I have been renting out my property with Ray Jacobs for 8 years. Ray has always provided a fantastic service whch has been second to none, from helping out when tenants have been experiencing problems to always being available to contact if I have any problems/questions. In addition he has always been very helpful with recommending tradesmen and organising with the tenants for the tradesmen to gain entry to the propbery.

I would also like to add that I purchased the property through Ray and again the service was fantastic - far better than other estate agences I have dealt with in West Hampstead.

When my sister needed to sell her property in West Hampstead she also used Ray for the sale of the property and again she was extremely happy with the service - Ray always ensures everything goes smoothly and is always available to contact.

In all the years I have known Ray he has always returned calls promptly and dealt with any tenant related problems immediately. I highly recommend Ray and will continue to use Ray for any rental/purchase requirements in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1! To leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1