Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
I am sick of even talking about this so I wil leave my review as brief as possible.
when you have a problem they either pretend they never heard from you or refuse any involvement in the problem, if they ever get round to fixing any problem the work is shoddy and you will often find problems post fix.

after your tenancy expect BIG problems, do not expect an easy transition out of their tenancy agreement.
they are shoddy and unprofessional, I wish I had never gone to them in the first place.
there is no form of constructive criticism I could give as I know they would never take it. My advise to Alex Clark is to give up in the lettings industry ....its obviously not your field of expertise. Hire people other than females as all they seem to do is natter all day and not actually get any work done. Respond to correspondence don\'t just pretend you have. Fix problems when they appear. when problems are to be fixed ...fix them properly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Clark Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Alex Clark Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Clark Lettings Office 1