Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
Rude, unhelpful, not transparent at all, hear from them when they need you but try and contact them and no one can help, any work you feel is required is questioned and questioned and takes ages to act on.

Generally a bad attitude by staff that have worked there for years, my advise is if you hate your job, leave!

My other advise is to avoid this estate agent for a hassle free, enjoyable move.
Ensured the properties exterior was on par with the interior, to be more transParet and easy to reach, to have staff that are friendly and helpful. I will never use credential as long as I need a roof over my head.
By: Credential
Oct 09, 2012
Thank you for your comments. Please accept our apologies for any of the points raised above in your review. We at Credenial try our upmost to ensure a hassle free move and are dissapointed that you do not feel this was achieved. Sorry that you do not feel you would use us again in the future, if you would like to discuss further any of the above with one of our team then we would be more than happy to do so.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Credential Tooting! To leave a new review of Credential Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for Credential Tooting