Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
Coralie Quick handled my inquiry with Atkinson McLeod in the mid Summer of 2012. She was an excellent lettings manager and, somewhat uniquely, called me with all the details of the property that I had asked about online. She did not, as is such a pitfall in the industry, dwell upon who I was - but instead cut right to the chase and wanted to know what I was looking for: It was the perfect approach to take since she showed an awareness of me and my goals, right off the bat.

Coralie was astute and discerning in her approach to my rental aspirations: i.e. she sent me two perfect properties, not twenty inappropriate ones! Out of those two, we almost made an offer on one of them - and the only reason we did not was because our current landlord decided to renew our lease and not sell his property. It was through no fault of Coralie\'s.

I wholeheartedly recommend this bright and energised Estate Agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Kennington