Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
I find Kathy who manages my flat looks out for me as a temant which I really appreciate. I had a long ongoing problem with my hot water when I first moved in. The bottom line it took an overly long time to fix but it was resovlved in the end and I received a small amount of compensation for the inconvenience from my landlady which kept the Landlord Tenant relationship on a good basis.
I do feel she is at the end of the phone should there be any issues. I would also like to say Alex from the Forest Hill branch has put himself out in the past when I was looking for a property to rent originally.
Would definitely use Acorn again should I flat hunt again. I have also noticed that recently the
Switchboard person is polite and comes back to you and doesn\'t leave you holding on for ages.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acorn Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Acorn Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acorn Estate Agents Office 2