Feb 19,2018
By: 'Dissatisfied Customer'
Feb 19,2018
This was the worse experience ever. The first part of the sale went quiet smoothly even though the estate agent asked us to get the price down after 2 weeks on the market, but the sale itself was the worse experience ever. Their partner lawcomm solicitor is the most incompetent firm I had to deal with and, after 5 month, it's still ongoing!!!!!!! We found a house and choose our solicitor, within 2 weeks, they were ready to exchange contracts which shows the difference of service. You pay for the service you get : cheap, disappointing and way under the market. DO NOT USE !!!
Cheap like the service received and I don't even know how working with lawcomm didn't ruine their business yet !!!!!
By: David Johnson
Mar 22, 2018
Don't use this company. Appalling service be warned
Your wasting your money I was misled from start to finish. House still not sold. Only 4 viewings and hidden fees they don't tell you about from the start. Waste of time put complaint in about there appalling service not paying there fee. I was told when it's sold you pay the fee. Was told by agent to take the house off the market as it was dead. Some 5-6 months after. Still not heard from her. Don't know what's going on now not heard from agent in 5-6 months Useless service. BE WARNED
By: Rebekah
Mar 06, 2018
I was in a similar situation to you. Terrible solicitors that ruined the sale. In the end went with hight street estate agent.
Complained bur appalling solicitors you have to pay £360 not to use is not their responsibility. I have read many other similar stories on review sites. Think we should all report to BBC watchdog.
By: Dissatisfied customer
Feb 20, 2018
Hi David, yes I went back to the post sale service team, raised a formal complaint at purplebricks and Lawcomm but my appartement is still not sold. I received an email from the purplebricks complaints team to tell me that the bad services provided by Lawcomm is not their fault.. I think that forcing us to use this firm makes purplebricks responsible as well for all the mess with the administrative part of this sale. On Friday, I've been advised that the house we were buying was back on the market this week because the process has been way too long so I decided to involve the ombudsman as well as the SRA (solicitor regulation authorities) to have some help. I don't think that providing my name on a public website is relevant mister David anonymous as all parties involved in this case are fully aware of all the issues and dissatisfaction we are facing however, seeing identical complaints online regarding the surveyance firm we are forced to use should definitely give you some clues on why some of your clients (I mean Purplebricks) can be really frustrated with their services. Thank you for reading this complaint.
By: David
Feb 20, 2018
Why not use your real name when complaining? A bit cheeky to complain anonymously. Did you get in touch with the Purplebricks HQ before venting your frustration publicly, to give them a chance to help you out?

Purplebricks