Feb 19,2018
Steve
By: 'Chris H'
Feb 19,2018
I used Steve Barton of Stephen James to dispose of a property in Bow E3.

Steve actually started his interaction a year earlier providing letting advice (but not a letting) and we felt he was the right person to help us dispose of this property.

Steve is very clearly a long-term partner and provided us with excellent advice to negotiate a price and market the property.

The marketing, viewings and management of the process were done well and with a minimum of fuss.

If you are thinking of disposing of a property I would recommend contacting Steve and seeing if his services fit your need. Selling property is a low volume transaction activity but if I did need to sell in E3 with an agent, I wouldn't hesitate to use Steve again.
The felt the fees paid were fair and reflective of the market for a sale transaction.

Stephen James