Aug 30,2009
Aug 30,2009
By: idiotsavant
Sep 24, 2009
Ah, I was going to buy a shared ownership flat in a (mixed of s/o and fully owned) block with solitaire as managing agents. I have read through all these universally bad posts, and am panicking. What I don't understand is how the housing association can renw a serially poor performing management company's contract. Are Solitaire some kind of third Reich? Don't the residents' association have any teeth? If things are so bad, why is Solitaire still in business?

Solitaire sound as bad as a political party -in control and there's nothing to be done about it.
I understand they're becoming bigger, bloated by gobbling up smaller management companies. maybe they want total control. Isn't there a body to dispel such greedy monopolies. Maybe that's the way to go.
By: kat
Sep 22, 2009
Our brand new block of flats in Plymouth was placed in the hands of Solitaire in March 2006. The statements of accounts bore little resemblance to services provided. There was no local contact person, so any work needed was not carried out. We managed to discharge the company in September 2008 and took on a local property agent. Solitaire has failed to provide a final statement of accounts to residents, or hand over the complete financial information to our new agent. They are crooks.
By: kfreelander
Sep 07, 2009
Well what can i say about solitaire, I live on a solitaire run site and also a contractor for the site i live, were i clean the comunials and the gardening. The reason i tendered for this contract on the development i live was because solitaire contractors were not carring out the work on the cleaning and gardens and bin stores the development was going down hill fast the bin stores had rats running arround ect.I now have the contract for the cleaning and gardens which i have had for just over 3 months now since then i have worked hard turning around our development and the residence have prased me for a great job i have been doing on the development.

But because Solitaire have not paid any of my invoice since 15th of june which run into thousands of pounds i have been calling and emailing solitaire for over a month now for payment and still no payment. I have also found that Solitaire waiste residence service charges - were sending 2 electricians to come and change a light bulb in the gym of which I replaced 7 days before. I have seen so much waisted spending on this development.
By: M Collins
Sep 04, 2009
I cannot agree enough with the comments on this page. Something has got to be done about the level of unsubstantiated charges. Don't even get me started on "improved "customer service. A Bilson takes no repsonsibilty for the company he runs. Customer care send out letters full of spelling mistakes, advise parking permits incuded - nothing enclosed, advised 24 hour payment line and when you call it is Monday to Friday - the level of incompetence is unbelievable

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1