Feb 17,2018
By: 'Nancy'
Feb 17,2018
Well what can I say probably the worst experience we have had. Whist living in the property they were incredibly slow to act on anything, we were without a shower for 10 days in the end we contacted the landlord directly, paid for it to be fixed and the landlord reimbursed because dexters were not sorting the problem. They never did follow up to see if we got it fixed!!! The worst was yet to come when we left the property, it took 1 month to get our deposit back and an utter battle all the way. The agent and landlord couldn't seem to work out who was responsible it took me to contact the Deposit Protection Scheme to get the deposit back and suddenly Dexters could release this deposit!! They deducted a small amount of money which I was happy to sign off mainly due to the fact I was tired of this rubbish. When I asked to see receipts When the work was completed I got told they do not have to issue receipts. So again checked this with DPS and yep.... another lie we have rights to see what they are doing with our money. Just to add we are still waiting to see receipts....
I would never use Dexters again awful awful customer service.
By: Marilyn
Mar 15, 2018
Dear Nancy,

I am very concerned to read your review and we would value the opportunity to discuss this with you. If you could contact me at customerrelations@dexters.co.uk and provide me with more details regarding the areas of our service that you have been unhappy with, I would like to look into this matter on your behalf.

Marilyn Head of Customer Relations