Feb 15,2018
By: 'BUYER'
Feb 15,2018
My overall rating of the branch in no way reflects the service which we received from Hester. Hester was allocated our sale after the original employee left. Although the service which we received up until this point wasnt too satisfactory, as soon as Hester took over, things most definatley improved to say the least.
Hester is a very dedicated individual, who always seems to be ahead of the game. Calls before you have chance to call her, always has regular updates and is happy to communicate directly with solicitors of both parties so you dont have to!! She is patient and very understanding and a teue asset to Virltal Space's team! She is approachable and nothing is too much trouble. I would not hesitate to reccommend Hester and her proffessional manner to any future house hunters, as her customer service is second to none.
By: Richard Antrobus
Feb 15, 2018
Thank you very much for your feedback on the service provided by my company. I am very pleased to hear that the recent changes in my progression team have resulted in an improved level of service.

VitalSpace Estate Agents