Feb 15,2018
By: 'JLA'
Feb 15,2018
Rude, unhelpful with bad attitude. Spoke to Alex on behalf of my friend as she was getting distressed with the lack of information as to when she would get the key to her new house. Monies were exchanged and yet it was another 2 hours before she got the key, leaving the removal people sitting outside despite all legalities formalised. I telephoned Alex to be told that the situation had already been explained. He took it upon himself to give the key to his Mother In Law as opposed to a local estate agent. I asked him several questions to which he refused to answer or did not have the answers and then lost his temper telling me he would tell his Mother In Law not to bother giving my friend the key at all!! He then slammed the phone down. 2 hours after exchange, yes 2 HOURS the Mother In Law turned up with the key. He also lies, as my friend phoned one hour after me and he denied ever saying what he did. A totally unprofessional service, no customer care, we only wish we had read the reviews before getting involved with someone selling a house through these people.

Purplebricks